SUMMER SUBLEASE 1Bed1Bath in Hanover, Jun 11th 2024-Aug 31st 2024

$1975/month NOW 1900/month(sublease roughly 2.5 months) available for renewal next school year!2 min walk to CVS7 min walk to Collis/Foco & 7 min walk to ThayerQuiet Avenue off…

Spacious, bright and clean 2b2.5b Furnished Condo 6min to Dartmouth and 15min to DHMC.

Available now for yearly lease. Details & contact please refer to: https://realestate.dartmouth.edu/upper-valley-rental/303901

Looking for roommate(s)/housing late July 2024 – June 2025 :)

Hi! I am a MPH graduate student starting this August and I am hoping to find roommates to share an apartment/house with or an open room to rent…

🏠 Looking for a Roommate in West Lebanon!

I’m offering a fantastic opportunity to share a comfortable 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment by the beautiful Connecticut river. Details: The apartment is thoughtfully equipped with all the…

Room for Available for Rent – 5 mins from Dartmouth campus

One bedroom available for rent starting in July/August/September for the 2024/2025 academic year. Furnished room with moderate ceiling and wall to wall carpet. The room is part of…

Summer Sublease – 5 mins from Dartmouth campus

One bedroom available for rent in the summer(July – August). Furnished room with moderate ceiling and wall to wall carpet. The room is part of a 3-person condo…

🏡🌟Looking for the perfect summer sublet? (June ~ August) | Everything Included 👍🏼 | Rent Negotiable 💸

About the House🏡 4 bedroom/2 bath layout (fully furnished): The bedroom has a bed, mattress, chair, desk, pillows, and wardrobe. There’s also a spacious living room and a…

💎Looking to rent a house for the fall term 2024 (starting from Aug)💎

Hi friends – I am currently looking to rent a house starting from August 2024 until December 2024. Please text or WhatsApp me at 603-276-8051 if you have…

Looking for Graduate Roommates (:

Hello 😊 My name is Jason and will be an incoming graduate student in the Engineering Management (MEM) program. Currently, I’m looking at:  Summit on Juniper or Timberwood…

Frigidaire Window Air Conditioner

working perfectly. Originally $250 each. Only for $100. Accept best offers. Contact f0030nd@dartmouth.edu if interested!

(Latest, available)🏠2024 Summer sublease❗️ Spacious single room (furnished) for ❗️750$❗️ per mo, available from June – Sept.

Here is the view of the main room at first floor (So spacious that I have two tables! 🙂

Looking for female roommate to share a 2B1B Stonefarm apartment in Lebanon starting this August or September

Hi, I am a PhD student at Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth, and looking for a female roommate to share a 2B1B (875 sq ft) apartment starting…

Parking Space Needed

Hello, If you have a parking space available for rent near campus please let me know (looking for a friend). Please call/text or email: 603-359-4204 // Sam.Hopkins@Dartmouth.edu Thanks!Sam…

Room in a 4 bedroom+2 bathroom unit in Summit from 06/04 to 07/15

I’m looking to sublet my room in a 4 bedroom + 2 bathroom unit in Summit on Juniper from the 4th of June to the 15th of July….

1 bedroom available at Stone Farm

Hi, I will be a second year in MCB looking for a female roommate to join me in my apartment at Stone Farm starting August 1st, 2024. The…

Apple Pencil Generation 1

Highly versatile Apple Pencil in pristine condition. Works fluidly with compatible iPad modes. Selling for $80. If interested reach out at f006Z57@dartmouth.edu.

West Wheelock Studio for Rent (2-3 min walk to Dartmouth Thayer and Tuck, 05/10-06/30)

Looking to find someone to sublet my current studio at 32 West Wheelock. All furnished. Offer is open from 05/15 to 06/30 (open to any variation). $1200/month includes…

Iron Maiden NYC Barclays Center Ticket

Selling a ticket to Iron Maiden concert at NY Barclays Center on Saturday, November 2, 2024 for face value at $241.40 Excellent lower bowl seat/ Official Platinum: Section…

Kyodan Outdoor Sherpa Lined Fleece Vest + (New $6)

Selling a Kyodan Outdoor Sherpa Lined Fleece Vest in Red/Blue/White Plaid in XS/P for $6. It was tried on once. Has to go by 4/29 Pickup on Dartmouth…

(New) Scarpa Instinct VS Climbing Shoes at a great price!

I am selling a pair of brand new Scarpa Instinct VS Shoes that are retailing for $209 (https://us.scarpa.com/instinct-vs-mens) for $130. It comes in the original box. Selling because…

Grey/Black Thermal Insulation Ski Gloves (New)

Selling a pair of brand new (with tags) Akiyoko Thermal Insulation Ski Gloves for $8. They are sized for big girls (7-10) but will work for anyone with…

Small black Ikea Sundvik chair ($3)

Selling a small Sundvik black colored chair from Ikea for $3 – you can use it as a step stool or any other way. It is in excellent…

Sublet/lease transfer available at Summit on Juniper!

Hi Everyone,I graduated recently, so I am looking for someone to take over my lease for a fully furnished room in a four-bedroom apartment at Summit on Juniper…

Various home goods for sale

Selling desk chair: $20 OBO Selling bar cart $40 OBO. ~ Dimensions: Height – 30 inches x Width – 24 inches No issues with either item and both…

$120 OBO Standing desk with chair

Standing desk and chair bought from amazon (a year old). Desk is for $80. Wood board size is 55 x 24 inches. Height can go up to 47…