Hi!

I’m a third-year grad student in the Psychological and Brain Sciences (PBS) department, and I’m searching for awesome housemates to share a new home with. If you’re someone who values community, cleanliness, and fun, we might be a perfect match!

About Me: I love creating a warm and friendly atmosphere at home. Whether it’s cooking for each other, going on hiking adventures, or playing board games, I believe that living together should be a fun and enjoyable experience. I’m clean and appreciate living in a tidy space. I do not smoke, and I am okay with pets.

What I’m Looking For: I’m looking for like-minded housemates who enjoy sharing activities and creating a cooperative living space. If you’re tidy and considerate, we’ll get along great.

I already have a few potential places in mind, so we can form a group and explore those options together.

If you’re excited about the idea of living in a friendly and fun community, please reach out! Let’s make our new house a home filled with great memories and shared experiences.

You can reach out to me via: f0061c1@dartmouth.edu