One bedroom apartment available in quiet West Lebanon neighborhood

I am looking for someone to take over my lease that will run September 1, 2024 (can be a little flexible) through April 30, 2025. Quiet wooded area in West Lebanon (28 Pleasant Street #7), no upstairs neighbor, very responsive landlord. Rent is $1425.00 through September, $1450.00 October-March to offset heating costs (these are otherwise included). Parking is also included. It was deep cleaned and painted before I moved in last March. Very close to public transit.

← Previous post

Next post →

10 Comments

1. Is there any furniture? I’d like to rent it from early September to early November. Please contacted by f006zrn@dartmouth.edu

• f0078sh

It is not furnished, and ideally I would like to find someone that can fulfill a larger portion of the remaining lease.

2. f0076hf

I’m interested in this lease and learning more about this unit! Please contact me at f0076hf@dartmouth.edu if it’s still available.

3. f007hht

Hello, would love to take the lease from September to December. I know someone who might be interested in subletting from January to April of next year as well. Ping me at f007hht@dartmouth.edu if it’s still available.

4. f0041pn

Hello, I am also interested in this apartment! Please contact me at f0041pn@dartmouth.edu if it’s still available.

5. f007hhd

Hi, I am very interested in the lease and would love to get some more information. Please contact me via f007hhd@dartmouth.edu.

Thank you!

6. f00760m

Hello, would love to tour this space if it is still available! If you are still looking for a tenant you can reach me at F00760m@dartmouth.edu! Thanks!

7. f006yt3

Hello! I am interested! Please let me know if it is still available at jasmine.l.denny.gr@dartmouth.edu

8. f007dqf

Hello, my friend who is coming to Dartmouth as a postdoc in the next few months is very interested in this apartment. Please contact her via minhnhut3001@gmail.com ! Thank you.