Hello!

I have a bedroom and private bathroom available in my 2B2Br apartment at Emerson Place apartments in Lebanon NH. 6 minute walk from the square (and 8 minutes from the nearest bus stop to DH/Dartmouth).

I’m a second year medical student in my early 30s (career changer!). I love to cook and play board games, but spend most of my time studying (alas, the joys of med school). I’m pretty easygoing, reasonably neat and own an excellent robot vacuum :). I’m a woman, but am open to a roommate of whatever gender. The building is emotional-support-animals only, but my mom’s dog sometimes spends a couple days with me, so liking dogs is a plus.

The available bedroom is 12′ x13′. Rent for the bedroom is $1350 and includes utilities. It’s obviously not the cheapest option in the upper valley market, but it is a quality apartment building with very responsive management staff. The building has an elevator and a parking lot, and the apartment has a view of the river and window air conditioning units. There is a tiny gym (free weights and two treadmills) two doors down from us.

I will be in the apartment until August 2024; a potential roommate could either join that lease or sublet. The room is unfurnished but the kitchen is well equipped!

Email f0073qp@dartmouth.edu if you’re interested!