The Center for Imaging Medicine at Dartmouth is once again hosting our summer Optics Seminars. This year’s speakers are:
- 6/28/2019 – Kavon Karrobi, PhD candidate, Biomedical Engineering, Boston University.
- 7/9/2019 – Michael Durst, PhD, Department of Physics, Middlebury College.
- 7/11/2019 – Kenneth Tichauer, PhD, Biomedical Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology.
- 7/23/2019 – Irving Bigio, PhD, Biomedical Engineering, Boston University
- 8/6/2019 – Steve Jacques, PhD, Biomedical Engineering, Tufts University
- 8/13/2019 – Mark Niedre, PhD, Bioengineering, Northeastern University
- 8/20/2019 – Jinyang Liang, PhD, Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique, Varennes, Quebec
For more information on seminar locations, please contact Sally Hull.