We currently seek personable, motivated, and reliable individuals to join out team in the following positions:
- Lift Operations Team Member – Mountain Operations: Gotta get up to get down! Lift Ops Team members ensure our guests get safely up the hill. Team members will also assist in numerous other duties including assisting guests and snow removal. We’re looking for full- and part-time team members for the season.
- Snowmaker – Mountain Operations: Enjoy physical, outdoors work? This is for you. Snowmakers monitor, operate, maintain and regulate the snowmaking system and on-hill production. The snowmaking opportunity is based on a 12-hour shift that is often weather dependent, typically, November through January. This is an outdoor job that involves working with others who operate and control the snowmaking system pumps, compressors, and on-hill snowmaking components.
- Groomer Operator – Mountain Operations: This is a skilled position with attention to detail and careful operation of large equipment. Leaving an excellent product is the expectation.
- Rental Technician – Guest Experience: Rental techs assist our guests in getting geared up for a day on the hill. Experience is preferred but not needed.
- Snowsports Instructors: Have a blast teaching our guests how to ski or snowboard. If you want to learn more or take an Instructors Training Clinic, please email Snowsports School Director Sean Norton at email@example.com.
- Ski Patrollers: We do require the National Ski Patrol Outdoor Emergency Care credential, or equivalent, and are part of the NSP. Our Patrol is made up of many volunteers, augmented with a number of paid positions.
- Guest Experience Team Member: Assist our guests in ticket sales, retail and other services. This position is great for a people person with customer service experience.
If you have questions, drop us a line, firstname.lastname@example.org.