We currently seek personable, motivated, and reliable individuals to join out team in the following positions:
- Lift Staff: responsibilities include preparing the lift for safe operation; assist with loading passengers; start, stop, slow, and monitor lift operations as part of a lift team (rotating positions during the day.) We’re looking for full- and part-time team members for the season.
- Snowmakers: These folks perform much of the work on the hill making snow. They monitor, operate, maintain and regulate the snowmaking system and on-hill production. The snowmaking opportunity is based on a 12-hour shift that is often weather dependent, typically, November through January. This is an outdoor job that involves working with others who operate and control the snowmaking system pumps, compressors, and on-hill snowmaking components.
- Grooming staff: We prefer experienced operators, but are willing to consider others. This is a skilled position with attention to detail and careful operation of large equipment. Leaving an excellent product is the expectation.
- Miscellaneous Laborer: Helps out parking cars, assisting with chores, and general maintenance. The work varies every day, all day.
- Rental Shop: Rental positions experience ski//board tuning, equipment set-up and distribution, gear care and guest assistance.
- Snowsports Instructors: Have a blast teaching our guests how to ski or snowboard. If you want to learn more or take an Instructors Training Clinic, please email Snowsports School Director Sean Norton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ski Patrollers: We do require the National Ski Patrol Outdoor Emergency Care credential, or equivalent, and are part of the NSP. Our Patrol is made up of many volunteers, augmented with a number of paid positions.
- Sales, Tickets, Retail and Snowsports School: Meet and greet our guests by staffing the ticket-selling stations, retail shop or Snowsports School desk.
If you’re interested in any position, please email the Skiway detailing your interest, email@example.com.