The South Asian Studies Collective is excited to welcome Bryanna Entwistle and Sri Sathvik Rayala as Bodas Family Academic Programming Fund South Asian Studies Fellows for the 2021–22 academic year! Their biographies are below:

Bryanna Entwistle

My name is Bryanna Entwistle, and I am currently a third-year student at Dartmouth College. I’m double majoring in Government and History while minoring in Asian Societies, Cultures, and Languages. I was born in Hong Kong and raised in both Mumbai and Singapore, so the region is close to my heart! On-campus, I’m involved in the Sugarplum Dance Troupe, do research on the Vietnam War with the Dartmouth Digital History Initiative, and have engaged deeply with the Center for Social Impact. I’m looking forward to serving as one of the Bodas Family Academic Programming Fund South Asian Studies Fellows for the upcoming school year!

Sri Sathvik Rayala

Greetings! My name is Sri Sathvik Rayala, and I am currently a second-year student at Dartmouth College with a multi-disciplinary interest (politics, international affairs, economics, history, philosophy, and religion) in South Asian Studies. I am presently intending to double-major in “Government Modified with Economics and Philosophy” and “Asian Societies, Cultures, and Languages” with a focus on South and Southeast Asia. On-campus, I’m involved with the World Outlook, the Dartmouth Undergraduate Law Journal, and the Dartmouth Political Times, and I’m also part of two off-campus academic reading groups concerned with the study of Vaishnava traditions and Manipravalam texts of South Asia. I’m eagerly looking forward to serving as one of the Bodas Family Academic Programming Fund South Asian Studies Fellows with the South Asian Studies Collective for the 2021–22 academic year.