Inspiring and Noteworthy Quotes From People With A Less-Than-Adequate Command of the English Language

waves at sunset“You already did good if you, like, tried to do it good but didn’t.”

“The only way to get more better at something is to do it alot and alot so then you can get more better.”

“The power of imaginashun makes us infinite because in you’re imaginashun you’re arms can be as long as infinity.”

“U miss 100% of the shots you dont take bcuz your not throwing anything. If u throw one u might still miss so why even try.”

“Its a small college and yet there r peepul who think its a dope college to go to college at.”

“I think, their4 I’m.”

“Shoot for the moon cuz then ur bullets won’t hit peoples face or other parts of there body.”

“Sdyigfuoyisdlhjfjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii35235049#@$%,,,,,,ieeeeaai,,”

2 Comments on "Inspiring and Noteworthy Quotes From People With A Less-Than-Adequate Command of the English Language"

1. Kelsey, I must admit that this article was humorous on an intricate manner. The final quote was the one with the most appeal to my comedic interest and I applaud you for your efforts.